Keeping a Watchful Eye
To help manage your internal controls
we continuously monitor your
accounting system changes
Watchful Eye wants you to improve your Internal Controls?
- Start generating your Supplier Payments via the Xero Batch Payment functionality
- Make sure ALL supplier invoices have attachments saved in Xero
- If you are not using Xero Payroll, load your employee data into Watchful Eye so we can analyse it against your supplier & customer data
- Use Watchful Eye Alerts to support managing your existing Internal Controls
- Review the Watchful Eye Processing Quality charts to compare your processing practices compared to all other Watchful Eye users
- Once you are doing the above, set some goals to improve the completeness of your contact data
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
The Watchful Eye platform was built by Accountants for Accountants to help manage their accounting function for businesses using Xero.
Whether you are an Internal Accountant or an Accounting Advisor, Watchful Eye measures how well Xero is being used. Whether it is ensuring Internal Controls are effective or whether you are getting the most out Xero.
Watchful Eye will give you a view of the quality of your accounting processes, all for less than a cup of coffee a week.
Watchful Eye is packed full of features to help Accountants improve their accounting function.
|Integration||Advisor Menu||Overall Quality Score||Processing Quality|
|Alerts||Data Integrity||Analysis Template||Employees|
|Customers + Suppliers||General Ledger||Maps||