Watchful Eye is Quality
Control for Xero
Connect Watchful Eye to Xero to
continuously monitor your
Why use Watchful Eye?
How else are you going to:
1) Measure and manage the quality of your transactional processing?
2) Identify anomalies in transaction data to investigate for errors & fraud, &
3) Ensure there is integrity in your Xero data? Watchful Eye validates key card information against 3rd party databases – ASIC, NZ Companies Office, UK Companies House and Google Maps
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
The Watchful Eye platform was built by Accountants for Accountants to help manage their accounting function for businesses using Xero.
Whether you are an Internal Accountant or an Accounting Advisor, Watchful Eye measures how well Xero is being used. Whether it is ensuring Internal Controls are effective or whether you are getting the most out Xero.
Watchful Eye will give you a view of the quality of your accounting processes, all for less than a cup of coffee a week.
Watchful Eye is packed full of features to help Accountants improve their accounting function.
|Integration||Advisor Menu||Overall Quality Score||Processing Quality|
|Alerts||Data Integrity||Analysis Template||Employees|
|Customers + Suppliers||General Ledger||Maps||